Monday, September 8, 2008

TEAM STINK IS ON FIRE!!!!

WAAAHOOOOOO and
HOOOOO HOOOOOTTTTTTYYYYY!

photo lifted from About.com credited to Capitol Concerts

With 7 days left until race day, we've surpassed our fundraising goal!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

To date, I have logged:

26,350 yards or 16.5 miles in SWIM,

358 miles on BIKE,

and

101 RUN miles!

All total, that's 475.5 miles -or- round trip - from my house in Pennsylvania to the White House 3x (plus 25 miles!)

Nation's Triathlon... Here we COME!!!

1 comment:

Janis Bland said...

I'll be thinkin' about ya, lady!!

Now. When you've successfully completed this daunting task, appropriately celebrated and subsequently recuperated ...


YOU MUST KEEP BLOGGING, even if it's another blog title. You're so much fun to read!

AND, I'm going to take up sewing myself -- soon -- with Mom's old Singer 301, so I think we have at least that to discuss. :)

HUGS!