Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Promises, Promises.

It's coming, I swear.

I've gotten your emails; I know that you're anxious.

I'm downloading photos and I absolutely promise some this evening.

The short story is WE DID IT!!!!!!! You and me and a boatload of congressmen.

If you missed Super Nancy's posting of my stats in the comment section (Nancy, you are just the best!) of the last post, here's the recap, in brief...

39:57 swim
1:25:38 bike
1:08:15 run
total time: 3:20:21

Of 953 women, I came in 460th, 1626 overall (there were 2396 finishers).

Next up...

The LONG Story or One HOT Tri.

3 comments:

elkriversoul said...

Cristie,
Just 2 words: Thank you

Chad
(Julie's and your mom's friend)

P.S. I was very touched that you taped my letter to your bike and that you wore my wife's breast cancer bracelet.

Robin said...

Way to go!! Great job! And, thank you for doing this!

SJHuffandPuff said...

Dearest Over-Achiever,
You trained, you went, you overcame many obstacles and you finished like a TRUE CHAMPION! I was there and I can brag, 'cause I am your MOMMA You are an Inspiration to those of us who sit , dream of acting and never start. You did all you planned and more. Missie, Pop Pop The Small, and your whole family have always known you were a winner from the moment you drew breath. And, I was there then, too. Love Always, MOM