Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Night, but just barely.

I'm awake; I am packed and repacked, but I am still awake.
and it's very late.
and I have to get up early tomorrow to get the littlest Stink and the Man out of the house and into DC.
and I am spending entirely too much time reminding myself that I am soooo trained for this and will be just fine. My digestive and respiratory systems haven't gotten the message yet...

Maybe I'm getting sick. (cough...hack)

Even less appealing is the weather forecast.

We have gone from thunderstorms to merely cloudy skies, high humidity and heat that if not actually breaking records for DC in September, will according to all accounts, feel very much like it.

Aces.

k'
off to meditate on penguins and Klondikes. I am sooo trained for this and will be just fine ;)

night, now, friends and folk.

1 comment:

Fledgling said...

You've swam your swim, rode your ride and run your run.

Sarah Dukehart 1616 93/174 458/951 39:57 2:33 1:25:38 3:59 1:08:15 - 3:20:21

3 hours, 20 minutes, 21 seconds, 3200 dollars...

Congratulations No. 1584!!

YOU REALLY, REALLY DID IT! You said you would and you DID!!!

XOXO -N.