Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Did someone ask how my training is going?

I am, for an ol' gal who biked a hard, ugly, 25 miles this evening, awake at a mysteriously late hour (12:49 AM EST).

I am accounting this to the two out of three workouts in as many days that were, if not completely disgraceful, certainly dancing on the very precipice of it.

Further accounting for my insomniac behavior might be attributed to the chocolate bar that I ate to bemoan my cruddy workouts; not having imbibed in any sort of refined sugar or caffeine of late, I'm guessing this shock to the ol' system may indeed be the culprit. (okay, maybe I ate more than one bar, but they were little and... okay, fine... three of those mini bars... fine...fine.)

It's likely better off that I am solitary save for you; my stomach hurts, my legs are sore, I am, quite frankly, positively shiny with disagreeable glory.

thhpt.

No comments: